How do I know I picked up the right size and type of heater for my pool?
We have heard this question many times. It’s a question that every pool owner should take very seriously or their pool heating project will turn into a “extended swimming season disappointment”
The purpose of this site is to help you find the right size unit for your pool by bringing into consideration some important factors about your pool before you purchase your pool heater. Please take a moment and find answers for these questions:
- What water temperature do we really enjoy for swimming?
- Will I be willing to use a solar blanket and cover my pool every night?
- At what time of the day we will start swimming?
- Are we planning on using the pool everyday or just weekends?
- Are we going to be swimming if the air temperature is just above 60 F degrees?
- Do I plan on heating my pool and spa at the same time?
- How long do I want to extend my swimming season?
- Has the pool been built yet? If it has not been built yet then keep in mind that pools over 30k gallons might require very large or multiple systems to heat and they can consume a lot of electricity, gas or oil for heating. Solar system alone might not be enough as well.
- Does my local electric or gas provider company provide a discount rate during certain times of the day?
Now please use this online form to enter some relevant information about your swimming pool. These answers will help us make a recommendation on the size and type of heater that you will need for your pool. There is a text block at the bottom of the form that you can use to enter any specific questions or concerns that you might have. Email or phone number is important, but not necessary, in case we have a question for you. All forms will be responded in a few hours, no more than 12 hours and the average response time is 1 hour.
If you can’t see the form below please try refreshing your page or use this link to open the form in a new browser page.